Firstly i'd like to thank my sponsor's for coming forward and for the help in making this build possible
This is my first build log on overclock.net.
Just a little bit about me, i suffered a work accident that left me paralysed and a blood clot on the spine, i was told i probably wont walk again, but through lots of effort im now back on my feet albeit
problems walking any sort of distance. Ive met some amazing people on the way and have become friends with someone who's son suffers from Spina Bifida, they haven't alot of money
so i decided to give him my Previous Parvum Build, which i previously built not that long ago, which is why im doing a new build. Now im supporting this charity, im going to give my builds away so they
can raise money for these kids in there community auctions/raffles and also one of the kids will get the PC, all of which comes out of my own money, so one it gives me a hobby
and two it goes to a good cause.
i'd like to be able to do a couple builds a year but it depends on funds as it takes a little while to save up, plus i can use the PC until i can get the funds for the next one.
Also i want to say a massive thanks to the Parvum boys ( Justin and Shaun ) Who Conned me out of my Money which my grandad left me , so thanks for not paying it all back after everything i did for you and your so called company, and all the hours i put in for no pay to help you out.!!!!!!!!!!!
- Case: Custom Design Parvum R1.0
- CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k
- MB: Evga Micro V2 X99
- GPU: TITAN XP
- RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB
- PSU: Silverstone Platinum 1000W
- HD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB ( Back-up Drive )
- 2x Samsung 500gb 850 evo ssd ( Game Drives )
- 1x Samsung 845dc ssd 480GB ( 3D-Render Programs )
- Samsung 960 Evo 250GB M.2 NVMe O/S
- MDPC-X: Shady 19, Black & Platinum
- Twin LED 3mm ultra bright - white
- Darkside LED White Strips 12cm x 4 this may change.
- Aquacomputer SPLITTY9 Fan splitter
1. SSD pics
2. Fans. EK Vardar's
3. MotherBoard & Memory
4. GPU GTX1080
5. Aquaero 6XT
5. Darkside LED
5. Watercool Heatkiller Blocks & Pump
5. Silverstone 1000w psu