Overclock.net banner

[SPONSORED] Custom Parvum R1.0 <<<<< Kinetic Energy >>>>>

165556 Views 431 Replies 59 Participants Last post by  Mads1

Firstly i'd like to thank my sponsor's for coming forward and for the help in making this build possible.
thumb.gif

Hi All

This is my first build log on overclock.net.
Just a little bit about me, i suffered a work accident that left me paralysed and a blood clot on the spine, i was told i probably wont walk again, but through lots of effort im now back on my feet albeit
problems walking any sort of distance. Ive met some amazing people on the way and have become friends with someone who's son suffers from Spina Bifida, they haven't alot of money
so i decided to give him my Previous Parvum Build, which i previously built not that long ago, which is why im doing a new build. Now im supporting this charity, im going to give my builds away so they
can raise money for these kids in there community auctions/raffles and also one of the kids will get the PC, all of which comes out of my own money, so one it gives me a hobby
and two it goes to a good cause.
i'd like to be able to do a couple builds a year but it depends on funds as it takes a little while to save up, plus i can use the PC until i can get the funds for the next one.

Also i want to say a massive thanks to the Parvum boys ( Justin and Shaun ) Who Conned me out of my Money which my grandad left me , so thanks for not paying it all back after everything i did for you and your so called company, and all the hours i put in for no pay to help you out.!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardware:

• Case: Custom Design Parvum R1.0
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k
  • MB: Evga Micro V2 X99
  • GPU: TITAN XP
  • RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB
  • PSU: Silverstone Platinum 1000W
  • HD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB ( Back-up Drive )
  • 2x Samsung 500gb 850 evo ssd ( Game Drives )
  • 1x Samsung 845dc ssd 480GB ( 3D-Render Programs )
  • Samsung 960 Evo 250GB M.2 NVMe O/S

Water Cooling:

Sleeving:

• MDPC-X: Shady 19, Black & Platinum

Misc:

• Twin LED 3mm ultra bright - white
  • Darkside LED White Strips 12cm x 4 this may change.
  • Aquacomputer SPLITTY9 Fan splitter

Case Renders

1. SSD pics
2. Fans. EK Vardar's
3. MotherBoard & Memory
4. GPU GTX1080
5. Aquaero 6XT
5. Darkside LED
5. Watercool Heatkiller Blocks & Pump
5. Silverstone 1000w psu
  • Rep+
Reactions: Watercool-Jakob
401 - 420 of 432 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mads1 View Post

UPDATE

So the build almost comes to the end but not quite yet as there will be more to come in the way of a few updates and tweeks as some new hardware will be going in. So for my 2000 post here is some images.
But first I'd like to also thank my sponsor's WATERCOOL, SAMSUNG, DARKSIDE, MAYHEMS and also PARVUM SYSTEMS and a mention for @Watercool-Jakob for making this build possible.
thumb.gif

WOW!!! I WANT.

· Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #405 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart View Post

Beautiful!
drool.gif
thumb.gif

EDIT: damn, thought these were new pics. Didn't realize it was a noob that doesn't know what spoiler tags are.
tongue.gif
I will put some new pic's up once ive received a little something that goes with the memory modules im just having trouble trying to get hold of them.
thumb.gif

· Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #406 ·

UPDATE

More pic's plus the light bar upgrade to the memory modules, also added a few more drop's of Mayhems UV ice clear blue as i filled the Res up a touch after all the air has now come out of the System. This has been a great little build and i'm really impressed with the temperture's this system is reaching, under full load with a 4.5 Overclock at 1.275 v at idle is 24 and at full load 62. Pump speed is a constant 2000rpm and fan's at 650rpm idle and 1000rpm load.

· Registered
841 Posts
Very well done was looking forward to this one. Nothing flashy in color just a bunch of awesome custom work

· Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #409 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trestles126 View Post

Very well done was looking forward to this one. Nothing flashy in color just a bunch of awesome custom work
Quote:
Originally Posted by paultoke View Post

Excellent build Mads, love the colour scheme
applaud.gif
Thanks guy's, the idea was to have subtle colours with the prominent feature being the case design, i hope i achieved that.
thumb.gif

· Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #411 ·
Well i want to add a second GPU if i can get hold of another Titan X Pascal which are proving hard to get, or put two 1080TI in there. Im also going to do a few more updates but im still tinkering with a Design. I'm also going to do another Build in a ATX case but its still awaiting on what Hardware is going in there, and also what sponsor's are going to be involved. But expect plenty of Water distribution Plates and maybe some different materials alongside Acrylic goodness.

A build log will start once i know more...........
thumb.gif

· Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #412 ·
So i'm thinking about upgrading this build to coffee lake, what do you guy's think. I'm going to need a new board and memory obviously, but due to there not being many MATX boards im not sure what board partner to go with as of yet ..............any recommendation.
biggrin.gif

· Registered
1,752 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mads1 View Post

So i'm thinking about upgrading this build to coffee lake, what do you guy's think. I'm going to need a new board and memory obviously, but due to there not being many MATX boards im not sure what board partner to go with as of yet ..............any recommendation.
biggrin.gif
Why would you need new memory?

· Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #415 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryGoldfish View Post

Why would you need new memory?
Cause I will prob sell the Processor, board and memory that i bought for this build, so i can get the CPU and memory, prob get some Gskill Trident Z.

· Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #418 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryGoldfish View Post

But everyone and their pupper uses Dominator Platinums. They're so boring now. I imagine the same thing will happen with TridentZ kits as well.
Must be a sign that they are pretty well liked then, although a little bit pricey.
biggrin.gif

· Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #420 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeptek View Post

A true work of art.
Thanks for the really nice comments. Hopefully the next Build which will be soon, will be just as good, I'm still designing it at the moment so not quite ready.
thumb.gif

401 - 420 of 432 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.