Overclock.net banner

21 - 40 of 183 Posts

·
hardware nerd
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
First update!

Received an awesome looking motherboard today from Gigabyte! It's a Z77X-UP4 TH and I'm really looking forward to seeing this thing in action. Had to throw it in the SM8 right away, here are some pics:

As you will notice through out this build CaseLabs thinks of everything. Seriously awesome case, removable motherboard tray. Doubles a bench as well!

Board installed, see what I mean. Sexy mobo. Matte black pcb mostly blacked out. Adam would be thrilled.

Tray back in case. It took me longer to get the board out of the box than getting it installed. Once again looks awesome.
thumb.gif

That's it for this update. Still waiting for gear to arrive, then things will really start to get going. Once again, thank you so much for following!

·
13,100 Posts
This is great man :D

·
Gamer
3,965 Posts
Yeah buddy, looks great.

·
hardware nerd
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Thanks all for your subs!

Although I am sure there will be things that I need, I would just encourage you guys offering to help with stuff to just buy raffle tickets when it's finished. Our awesome sponsors pretty much have it all covered.

Also FYI I will be on vacation for the next week so no updates. When I get back though it will be go time on getting this rig together!
wink.gif

·
hardware nerd
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Second Update!

Back from vacation to find some awesome gear had arrived from both NZXT and EK! Super excited for this stuff special thanks goes out to both companies for helping out.

Although this will not be the final install, I threw the Hale90 in there just for kicks:

I will likely be covered with a shroud to hide the wiring, so better to show it off now.
thumb.gif
Very nice PSU with plenty of head room for future upgrades. Could probably run a second or third 680 off one of these.
tongue.gif

EK will be getting install photos later as I put this block on the card and install to w/cing gear.

Thanks to all the new subs, and thank for following. More as stuff arrives!

21 - 40 of 183 Posts