Overclock.net banner

[Sponsored] Excessive Insanity 2 computers in a Case Labs TX10-D with Triple Pedestals Sponsored by EK Water Blocks

399550 4502
I am going to finally build my dream computer. I have built a lot of computers and servers both air and water cooled but never really built exactly what I want. This time I am going to build Exactly what I want. I am not sure what I am going to call this. Eddy with EKWB has been kind enough to sponsor some Radiators for this build.. This Build will have 2 Computers and 2 Servers in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep going for the start of the pictures..

1. 2 X EK XTC 420 Radiators link
2. Icy Dock Metal Quad Bay 2.5" SATA HDD & SSD Backplane Cage MB994SP-4SB-1 Link
3. OS Drives for File/Media Server 4 X WD VelociRaptor 500 GB 10K RPM Drives Link
4. Fans I will use on the 420 Radiators AP-15 and Fan adapters Link
5. EK Supremacy Clean CSQ For the Gaming Computer Link
6. Watercool MO-RA3 9x140mm Link
7. Noiseblocker NB-BlackSilentPro PK-PS 140mm x 25mm PWM Fan's for the MORA 9*140 Link
8. Motherboard water blocks EK-FB KIT RE4 CSQ Link
9. Water Blocks for Titans Link
10. How to put heat spreaders on the memory Link
11. The New EVGA SLI Bridge Link
12. Ram Water Blocks Link
13. Motherboard with all blocks and Blue LED's Link
14. Middle pedestal build Link
15. Plumbing in the motherboard Link
16. Fans to water cook server NoiseBlocker 12-3 Link
17. Radiator for Server White UT60 Link
18. Servers EK Supremancy Clean CSQ. Link
19. Asus Z87 WS Link
20. The memory for the Server G.Skill Sniper Link
21. CPU for Server Intel i5-4670k Link
22. Assembled Server Link
23. Case Labs Ventilated Bay Covers Link
24. EK EK-Reservoir Combo DCP 4.0. Link
72. Plan for Aqauero 6 System Link
73. Wireing the Mora 9*140 Rad's fans with Self made Harnesses Link
74. Massive Reservoir Link
75. Case Labs HDD Side mount Link
76. Massive Amount of Hard Drives Link
77. 10 WD Velocity Raptors Link
78. 8 WD black 2.5" 750Gb HDD Link
79. Seagate Savvio 10k.2 146 GB 10k RPM SAS Drives Link
80. Monsoon Hardline Here

Here is a Sneak Peak at what I am trying to Build..

This is my little case I am going to build the computers in.

Just to give you an idea of the Size and I did not have the third pedestal when I took this picture!!

Here are the fans that will be going in my build

This is the hard drives I will be using....

And

and

• Rep+
Reactions: xFALL3Nx
4481 - 4500 of 4503 Posts

· Registered
7,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,481 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart View Post

Damn! Very tempted to grab some of those D5s!!! If only our dollar wasn't sucking the big one right now!!!
and shipping would be high also.. Wish I could help you!

I will be back with another build log just smaller and not so crazy....

· Registered
7,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,483 ·
Glad to have you back in Georgia!!! I am selling most of the items from this build so soon will be listing radiators and lots of items. dual D-5 pumps tops with pumps and thinking of sell the 4960X I have but not sure about this?

· Registered
7,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,487 ·
yeah I am just going to get a STH10 and build my PC already have server set up. well not completely need to change some fans in it wife said stock rosewell fans too loud!!

· Registered
585 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seross69 View Post

Well the insanity is over!! I will be selling the TX10-D and down sizing. I will be selling a lot of items that I no longer need so keep you eyes open if you are wanting any deals.

Here,

2nd one

3rd one
Dang, looks like I missed some good deals by only a couple days.

· Old dog, likes new tricks
2,560 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthBaggins View Post

I know I missed out on the GT's you had up, love the AP14's that were in the M8, they keep my HDD's nice and cool
Not sure if you were aware of this, but Daz brought back the Gentle Typhoon fans. He contacted the factory and got them to make him a run of them, with black blades too. Plus, since the Canadian dollar is tanking HARD right now, you could get those for a decent price, even with cross-border shipping. FYI.

· Registered
5,282 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart View Post

Not sure if you were aware of this, but Daz brought back the Gentle Typhoon fans. He contacted the factory and got them to make him a run of them, with black blades too. Plus, since the Canadian dollar is tanking HARD right now, you could get those for a decent price, even with cross-border shipping. FYI.
I recently bought some AP-15's (now called AP-53) at coolerguys.com, they are in Washington state. They carry a variety of NIdec Servo fans.

· PC Cannibal
10,599 Posts
Oh I know the Darkside GT's are out but I can take a short drive and meet up with Seross to snag the goods lol
thumb.gif

Oh and I'm almost done painting the exterior of his old M8 I got from him (will be doing the mobo tray in white too)

· Registered
585 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seross69 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadeter View Post

Dang, looks like I missed some good deals by only a couple days.
They will be more what you looking for??
Nothing specific. I just saw some good deals I might have been interested in but missed. It's OK. You sold stuff you needed to, and I saved money I probably shouldn't spend anyway.

4481 - 4500 of 4503 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.