I am going to finally build my dream computer. I have built a lot of computers and servers both air and water cooled but never really built exactly what I want. This time I am going to build Exactly what I want. I am not sure what I am going to call this. Eddy with EKWB has been kind enough to sponsor some Radiators for this build.. This Build will have 2 Computers and 2 Servers in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep going for the start of the pictures..
1. 2 X EK XTC 420 Radiators link
2. Icy Dock Metal Quad Bay 2.5" SATA HDD & SSD Backplane Cage MB994SP-4SB-1 Link
3. OS Drives for File/Media Server 4 X WD VelociRaptor 500 GB 10K RPM Drives Link
4. Fans I will use on the 420 Radiators AP-15 and Fan adapters Link
5. EK Supremacy Clean CSQ For the Gaming Computer Link
6. Watercool MO-RA3 9x140mm Link
7. Noiseblocker NB-BlackSilentPro PK-PS 140mm x 25mm PWM Fan's for the MORA 9*140 Link
8. Motherboard water blocks EK-FB KIT RE4 CSQ Link
9. Water Blocks for Titans Link
10. How to put heat spreaders on the memory Link
11. The New EVGA SLI Bridge Link
12. Ram Water Blocks Link
13. Motherboard with all blocks and Blue LED's Link
14. Middle pedestal build Link
15. Plumbing in the motherboard Link
16. Fans to water cook server NoiseBlocker 12-3 Link
17. Radiator for Server White UT60 Link
18. Servers EK Supremancy Clean CSQ. Link
19. Asus Z87 WS Link
20. The memory for the Server G.Skill Sniper Link
21. CPU for Server Intel i5-4670k Link
22. Assembled Server Link
23. Case Labs Ventilated Bay Covers Link
24. EK EK-Reservoir Combo DCP 4.0. Link
72. Plan for Aqauero 6 System Link
73. Wireing the Mora 9*140 Rad's fans with Self made Harnesses Link
74. Massive Reservoir Link
75. Case Labs HDD Side mount Link
76. Massive Amount of Hard Drives Link
77. 10 WD Velocity Raptors Link
78. 8 WD black 2.5" 750Gb HDD Link
79. Seagate Savvio 10k.2 146 GB 10k RPM SAS Drives Link
80. Monsoon Hardline Here
Here is a Sneak Peak at what I am trying to Build..
This is my little case I am going to build the computers in.
Just to give you an idea of the Size and I did not have the third pedestal when I took this picture!!
Here are the fans that will be going in my build
This is the hard drives I will be using....