Overclock.net banner
4501 - 4503 of 4503 Posts

· PC Cannibal
10,599 Posts
Just thought I'd drop the info considering you're on a fresh account, also considering I am a retired editor of the site and have had personal dealings with the OP - it might be a bit of info you'd like. Also in the future PM the person you want to contact rather than blast your personal info/email on a public forum.

· Registered
3 Posts
Just thought I'd drop the info considering you're on a fresh account, also considering I am a retired editor of the site and have had personal dealings with the OP - it might be a bit of info you'd like. Also in the future PM the person you want to contact rather than blast your personal info/email on a public forum.
I did that as well pming, also that email isn't my main 1. It's fine thanks for the info just thought you were being sarcastic. Anyhow i used to be on the site before other people took it over I remember you and all the awesome things that used to go on here. It really stinks Caselabs is gone and in the past. I wonder if anyone will eventually produce those incredible designs again.

4501 - 4503 of 4503 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.