Overclock.net banner

[sponsored] HALO by neSSa - CMWS2022

3538 Views 58 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  neSSa

This is my first case-mode dedicated to a game. The HALO series inspired me with its details and Master Chief role, so I will do my best to convey this game through this project.

neSSa :)
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

· OG
8,067 Posts
I’m very curious to see where this goes.

· Registered
4,128 Posts
This is gonna be interesting

· Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I’m very curious to see where this goes.
This is gonna be interesting
(y)

First video about project, njoy! THank you :)

Hardware: Asus Strix z690-i Gaming, Asus RTX 2080, Intel 12700k, Cooler Master NR200p x2, Cooler Master SF 850v, Cooler Master HALO 140mm fans, EKWB Water Cooling, Seagate 1Tb M2 510, Patriot Viper 16Gb DDR5

· Registered
5,863 Posts
Having two cases stacked on top of each other is an interesting design, but how do you plan to fill in the space in the bottom? Feels weird like this.
Maybe have the radiators flat instead of on its side? You could fit in more like that.

· Registered
896 Posts
I still haven't got past the login screen on my Halo The Master Chief Collection I recently got on steam sale. I will have to play around with the xbox login screen near christmas or something.

That afordable ram looks like an alright overclock Affordable DDR5 lottery with potential peak performance – Patriot Signature Line DDR5-4800 modules in overclocking test | Review | igor'sLAB
I was wondering if the 8gb sticks would do something similar. Anyway look forward to seeing your build progress..

1 - 20 of 59 Posts