akira749· Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! New year equals new build or should I say builds because i'm crazy enough to start 2 at a time!!! But let's talk about this one here!
During the holidays, I received a wonderful offer from EK. They offered me to be part of a small group of builders to promote the new EK-Vulture ITX case and with the case came a full watercooling gear sponsorship! How could I say no!!
Such a wonderful case like this needed to be named after a wonderful thing or person so this is why I named it "Lady Sif". The beautiful Asgardian Warrior and wife of Thor! The color scheme will then be red and silver like Sif's armor.
The case will be custom painted by my friend Mark Fryer better known as Hanoverfist in the modding scene. I would have paint it but since it's winter here and that my "paint booth" is my garage it means that I don't have any paint booth at the moment. For those who have seen his painting skills you can already know that the case will be awesome!!
Finally, EK is joined by two other great sponsors in this build! Joey from Ensourced will do he's magic on the PSU sleeving job and also Daz from Darkside will light up the interior of the case with some amazing LED strip! Thanks guys!!
As always, I hope you will enjoy this build!
[Official] EK-Vulture Mod Off Discussion Thread
Build setup/parts listing :
- EK-Vulture mITX case (limited run of 50 cases)
- Each case is numbered and I got 02/50
- EVGA Z97 Stinger Wi-Fi mITX Motherboard
- Intel i7-4790K CPU
- G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 8GB DDR3-2400 RAM
- Corsair AX860i 860W 80PLUS Platinum PSU
- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked ACX 2.0
- SAMSUNG 850 EVO 120GB SSD
- EK-Vardar F2-120 (1450rpm) 120mm Fans (6x)
- EK-CoolStream PE 360 Radiator
- EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario (incl. pump)
- EK-D5 Cover Kit (Nickel) Acetal
- EK-RES X3 - Multiport TOP (with 40mm Internal Tube)
- EK-HDC Fitting 12mm G1/4 - Nickel (8x)
- EK-AF Angled 45° and 90° G1/4 Nickel
- EK-Extender G1/4 Socket - Nickel (2x) (for the radiator)
- EK-CSQ Plug G1/4 - Nickel (4x)
- EK-HD Tube 10/12mm
- EK-Supremacy EVO - Nickel CPU Waterblock
- EK-FC980 GTX - Nickel GPU Waterblock
- EK-FC980 GTX Backplate - Nickel
- EK-FC Terminal - Plexi
- EK-Ekoolant EVO Blood Red Coolant
- Sleeving job done by Ensourced with Paracord 550 in Imperial Red and Charcoal Gray (or Silver)
- Darkside 12" RGB LED strip with controller
- Swiftech PWM Fan Splitter
- Sorbothane (70D) 12mm square pad feets (2.5mm thick)
Some simple tease pictures