Overclock.net banner

[SPONSORED] PARVUM JAWS

17522 130

I'm so excited to start a new build with the support of awesome guys from Parvum Systems which I'd like to thank for their work and for their willingness, what else brand in the world is so attentive to own customer? Not many I would say!

This build is dedicated at one of the best films of all time, at least for me but I hope for you too, and one of the most famous Spielberg's movie, Jaws.

The basic idea is inspired by one of my favorite build ever, called "Xenomorph" of Akira749, namely to recreate the features of a creature / monster / villain (the xenomorph in the akira's build and the shark in mine) and the "atmospheres" of the movie.

First, I explained to Justin my ideas for the subject and for the most suitable color scheme, then he designed the render in my place.

The case is rich of details, the shark bites are just what I wanted, they give a very personalized look to the entire case, the movie logo is the cherry on the cake.

Sponsor & Support
Solid Strands
Parvum Systems
ColdZero
Mayhems

Main Components
Case - Parvum Systems S2.5 (Custom Themed)
CPU - Intel i7-7700K
Motherboard - Maximus VIII GENE
Memory - 32GB HyperX Savage DDR4 2800MHz
GPU - Asus Strix 1080 Ti
SSD - Crucial MX500 1000GB
PSU - EVGA G3 750W Supernova

Watercooling Components
CPU Block - EK-Supremacy EVO - Full Nickel
GPU Block - EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Strix - Acetal+Nickel
Radiators - Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper XFlow 240mm - Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 240mm
Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 DDC 3.2 PWM Elite (incl.pump)
Fittings - EK all Nickel
Tubing - EK-HD PETG Tube 10/12mm / Copper nickel-plated tube OD 12mm
Coolant - Mayhems Dye Blu / Mayhems Ocean Blu

Miscellaneous
Fans - 4 x EK-Vardar EVO RGB 120mm
Cables - MDCP-X Blue-Carbon Custom Sleeved Cables
81 - 100 of 131 Posts

· Acrylic cases
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Unpacked all the watercooling stuff, as always top quality from EK and Alphacool.

This time I play with really shine nickel plated waterblocks and fittings, I think the nickel plating match the build really good, specially with the acrilic blue
smile.gif

Fittings

This little DDC res/pump is really nice, love it
smile.gif

I added the multiport and the internal tube to get the inlet port on the top of the reservoir

Radiators

Waterblocks

The RAM adapters are only for replace the original heat spreader of the DIMM modules and for match the Supremacy nickel plated

· Acrylic cases
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Ok, after a loooong wait for the new panels (a month of waiting for the first shipped which were lost thanks to the postal services
mad.gif
), the case is now complete, or so, because I want to add some vinyl sticker with Silhouette to add even more details.

As always top notch work by the mates from Parvum Systems.

· Fusion is Future
1,381 Posts
Dat front panel looks boss
biggrin.gif

· Acrylic cases
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Custom stickers from Stickers International UK, thanks to James Walter to sharing this awesome site and thanks for the tip of re-brending the components with own style
smile.gif

This is a massive graphics card

· Acrylic cases
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
Just mounted the hardware for checking, pretty happy with the result but I have some issue:

- First the graphics card is slightly bent, not a surprise for me in a Parvum build and the weight not help at all.
- Second the radiators have the extra ports to close from the panels and this is a problem because the plugs touch the panel, I probably go with 3mm standoff or maybe I send back the panels to Parvum HQ for modify them.
- Third the window bite is not big enough to fit the graphics card, I send back for modify it.

Anyway this is the result:

81 - 100 of 131 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.