Overclock.net banner
101 - 120 of 131 Posts

· Acrylic cases
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·

I receive a new sponsor from Michael of Mayhems Solution, the famous UK company specialized in dye coolant, thank you Michael :)

Tons of dye, five different blue give me wide range of shade to personalize the liquid...

...I forgot to upload the complete radiators with Orca "rebranding" :)

· Acrylic cases
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Can't imaging this build without the O2 tank used in the film for exploding the shark

Just the logo made with the Silhouette...

...Well, not proper the same thing, but hey!, I I did't find anything else for figure this, looks good anyway

· Acrylic cases
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
I'm start with the loop and I decide to going with minimalistic and in some way non conventional loop, just 3 tubes, the other connection are made by fittings and adapters to achieve an industrial look I think, this is possibile due to the "parallel loop" and crossflow radiator which allow me to reduce the number of tubing and tubing bends.

The front panels are missing because the first panel with the mounting holes is at Parvum HQ for rectification, @imersa told me that maybe there was a problem with the shipping, so i'm still waiting to receive it.

Btw even the front loop will be made by only fittings and everything will be super tight.

· Acrylic cases
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by imersa View Post

This was without a doubt best loop I can imagine for this build. Using just a few tubes and bends and lots of fittings for me looks epic when you get it right.

Shall pop you a DM re missing panel! Can't wait to see the build finished.
Thanks mate
thumb.gif

· Acrylic cases
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 · (Edited)

Previous Updates (click spoiler below):

Ok, after more than one year I finally finished this build, more and more and more of delays... but now is complete and it's a beauty :wubsmiley

First I want to thank again my sponsor, Julian from Purple Banana and Michael from Mayems, I hope to collaborate with them again in the future ;).

I must don't forget Ricardo from ColdZero wich provide me the awesome backlate, can't imaging this build without that.

What about the Parvum guys @imersa, @Mads1, @JR23 and Shaun?

Well, they made the case of my dream and I'm 100% sure I will stay with them again in the future, honestly I'm just planning new builds for this year so I'll contact you soon:rolleyes:

Well, I made a tons of finally pics, actually there are 60 of High quality pics :D

I would love to make a cinematic video, but my DSLR is definitely not good for make video, even with semi-pro slider the quality is lack, cause a lot of grainy noise... so I had to give up with the video :(

But I don't want to waste anymore time and...

... enjoy the build completed.

Hope you like it :)

See you soon ;)

· New to Overbork.net
462 Posts
Awesome work and presentation. Without any doubt one of the finest final galleries I've ever looked through. There's been so many toothy panels around Parvum last year I forgot there is only one, that full stack of teeth now is amazing. Love the Velociraptor and it's glow through the blue frost, overall the hardware just couldn't be anymore in-keeping.

From a thematic perspective it would be stunning to see some fake blood in a scene to take it to an ultra sinister level. On the backdrop or the build somehow, maybe even in the loop.

JR

· Acrylic cases
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
Awesome work and presentation. Without any doubt one of the finest final galleries I've ever looked through. There's been so many toothy panels around Parvum last year I forgot there is only one, that full stack of teeth now is amazing. Love the Velociraptor and it's glow through the blue frost, overall the hardware just couldn't be anymore in-keeping.

From a thematic perspective it would be stunning to see some fake blood in a scene to take it to an ultra sinister level. On the backdrop or the build somehow, maybe even in the loop.

JR

Thank you JR, your "thematic perspective" intrigues me a lot.

101 - 120 of 131 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.