Here we go again! Welcome to my new build-log, "Parvum Titanfall". This build is inspired by a little game you may have heard of, Titanfall. As well as being inspired by the game in general, the theme of the build is also specifically inspired by the limited edition Xbox One Titanfall controller and the build will be following in the footsteps of the controllers color scheme.
Before we begin, a big shout-out to the sponsors of this build, Parvum Systems, Swiftech, ColdZero, Ensourced Custom Sleeved Cables and last but not least, Mayhem's Dyes.
Case: Parvum Systems S2 (custom)
CPU: Intel 4670k
Motherboard: Asus Gryphon Z87 (w/ armor)
Memory: Corsair Dominator GT 8Gb 1866
GPU's: 2 x EVGA Nvidia GTX 770 Superclocked's
PSU: Corsair AX860
SSD: Samsung EVO 250Gb
CPU Block: EK Supremacy Nickel Clean Plexi
Ram Block: EK Monarch x4 Nickel Clean Plexi
GPU's: 2 x EK GTX770 Nickel Clean Plexi
Pump: Swiftech MCP35x w/ EK DDC Nickel Heatsink Housing
Reservoir: Bitspower Z 150 w/ DDC Plexi Top Attachment
Radiators: 2 x EK Coolstream PE 240mm
Fans: 4 x 120mm Coolermaster JetFlo's (white LED) + 3 x 80mm Noiseblocker BlackSilentPro's
Coolant: Mayhem's Aurora 2 - Orange Supernova
Custom cabling from Ensourced Custom Sleeved Cables
Custom SLI bridge from ColdZero
All Bitspower Black Sparkle fittings
All E22 acrylic tubing (12mm/10mm)
Custom vinyl decal made by me
Here's the controller that the color and design scheme will be following:
Without further ado, lets get started!
1. Unboxed parts
2. Constructed pump assembly
3. More parts unboxed...
4. Set up on test bench to check parts and install OS
5. Motherboard and GPU's blocked
6. Silhouette vinyl cutting machine obtained and tested
7. Fun with fittings...
8. Motherboard armor and GPU backplanes painted
9. Radiators painted
10. Case received and unboxed
11. Case assembled!
12. Part 1 of vinyl work on case
13. Part 2 of vinyl work on case
14. Custom fan work done
15. Radiators and fans installed
16. PSU done and ColdZero SLI bridge cover has arrived
17. Loop is installed
18. Mixing Mayhems Aurora
19. SSD Painted
20. Cables received from Ensourced
21. All cabling/wiring complete
22. Video Unveiling
23. Final Pictures
Finished! Final Pictures