Welcome to my next build! This time, I'll go with an ITX build so I stay in the Small Form Factor (SFF) area. As you might realize, I really like computers with a small footprint. My main goal will be to have the rig as clean and as simple as possible. I have a few ideas at this moment and I am working out the details on a daily basis.
You can expect me to post a good quantity of photos that shows the details and the making-of my second build. All photos will be taken with my newest OnePlus One smartphone.
I would like to thank you Parvum Systems and Bitspower for making this build happening.
Table of contents
- The first order
- Unpacking the first order
- The cable sleeving options
- The sponsors, the components and the photo environment
- The PSU, the CPU, the SSD and the motherboard
- New sponsor and the photo environment
- Teaser... Bitspower
- The reservoir and the pump
- The PWM fan splitter
- The fittings
- Instagram: #ProjectPurpleHorizon
- Facebook: ProjectPurpleHorizon