Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
I read about this before, but this is the first time I've seen the video. Very cool.

·
Banned
4,795 Posts
I would only get it if it had multi player because like how it creates the worlds..well if you have 400 people creating an always changing world, THATS cool...and you battle each other and stuff and go vrroooom!

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What it does is like the video says, downloads player generated content, and the computer takes over their stuff for you based on the way they ran their society.

·
Banned
4,795 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ch13f121
What it does is like the video says, downloads player generated content, and the computer takes over their stuff for you based on the way they ran their society.
sooo imagine that in multiplayer and thats a sweet game

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by metalkobra

and you battle each other and stuff and go vrroooom!

It's not that kind of game. The multiplayer aspect is more in line with Animal Crossing or Nintendogs: interaction with content others have created. The neat trick (and potential security hole, if not implemented well!) is that the content arrives on your PC automatically, you don't have to go out looking for someone to share content with.

It's not about battling your buddy, there are plenty of RTS games available if that's what your after.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Saw that vid a few days ago, It is definatly a leap and bound game and to my knowledge nothing of that scale has every been done before, once again EA have got their mits on a winner, cant wait for its release

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, yeah tripleplay, EA's producing it
so it must have lots of value.

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ch13f121

Well, yeah tripleplay, EA's producing it
so it must have lots of value.

Hahaha

Indeed... I never thought about that.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey, couldn't people make buildings shaped as penises and other such innappropriate material, and have them made into a civilization on your computer? Interesting. Personally, I will make an army of gigantic pizzas.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Yah I saw the 1 hour video in higher quality it is quite impressive and most probably a futur milestone in the gaming industry, such an advance procedual universe is something that will be remembered... And please, dont say EA make great game, they are just publishing it, Maxi is the actual developper of this one... EA is just the root of all evil...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts