·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.spotify.com/us/student/

Enjoy

edit:
90+ views and no comments?
Anyway, just some info. Once you qualify you will be eligible for the discount pricing for 12 months. After that you will have to re-enroll in the plan again (to make sure that you're still in college). Otherwise, you'll be bumped up to the full pricing of $9.99 a month.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks for posting this, worked perfectly for me. Already had premium, signed in, put in my college, and it automatically updated my recurring monthly cost to $4.99. Quick and painless.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problem. I was actually taking a break from Spotify to try Beats Music (I like well designed Apps and like that playlists were given to me). When I saw this discount I immediately switched back.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennobanzai View Post

Is this basically Pandora?
Has a feature like Pandora where you input a selection and it finds similar music, but that's not what great about Spotify.
Spotify allows you to make playlists of specific songs as well as download to your phone instead of streaming, not sure if Pandora paid-membership does anything like that.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's better than Pandora. Think of it as having 20+ million songs in your music library. Where you can store the songs onto your mobile device / computer or just simply stream. Create your own playlists and use a radio function somewhat similar to Pandora. Pandora just lets you stream music WITH ads or without ads but with limited skips. Spotify premium gets rid of all ads and you can skip as many songs (in the radio function) as you want. This is a savings of $60 a year.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
I'd be down if it wasn't a P2P service. Any time I've ever tried to use Spotify while playing a game my ping would skyrocket.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts