Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Quote:
In the wake of the PlayStation 4 announcement and Ubisoft's subsequent reveal of its newest IP Watch Dogs, the publisher/developer has now made public the game's cover design.
If you missed the announcement, Watch Dogs will put players in control of Aiden Pearce, a tech-savy vigilante capable of hacking into and controlling Chicago's network of security cameras and personal information database .

The various forms of box art indicate a PC, PS3, WiiU and Xbox 360 version of the game. Though Ubisoft confirmed Watch Dogs as a dual-release title, the company has not yet released PS4 cover art.
So where's Finch ?

·
Registered
283 Posts
My pants just got a lot tighter...

·
Registered
831 Posts
Cool looking, I have high hopes for the game. Hopefully they can get the control scheme nice and fluid.

What I do not like is that the dudes finger is on the trigger of his pistol. Try to have some firearms safety in there somewhere guys... And I when I see someone actually practicing trigger discipline it means they might actually know what they're doing, and might actually need to be feared/respected or at least given a little bit of credibility.

TLDR: tech savvy, but can't hold a gun correctly. sigh...

·
WaterCooler
4,265 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by glycerin256 View Post

Gah...finger outside the trigger guard until ready to shoot!

But seriously, looks like an interesting game.

·
Premium Member
15,715 Posts
cool box art.

·
Banned
48 Posts
This game reminds me so much of Person of Interest which is my favorite show right now. I'm sure this will be my favorite game if the story is to my liking.

Minor peeve, someone tell this man to take his finger off the trigger unless he's pointing at something he wants to shoot
tongue.gif

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Can't wait for this!

·
Premium Member
5,308 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by glycerin256 View Post

Cool looking, I have high hopes for the game. Hopefully they can get the control scheme nice and fluid.

What I do not like is that the dudes finger is on the trigger of his pistol. Try to have some firearms safety in there somewhere guys... And I when I see someone actually practicing trigger discipline it means they might actually know what they're doing, and might actually need to be feared/respected or at least given a little bit of credibility.

Because the protagonist is clearly a man who prides himself on doing everything by the book
poke.gif

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Looks cool. I do hope that this game will be available for purchase on steam, or Ubisoft enables paysafecard cash, then I have no problem.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
This is news?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts