Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
the disco biscuits
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have both of these mice? I own both and am having a hard time deciding which one I want to use. My hand size from wrist to end of my middle finger is 7 inches so 17.78cm roughly. palm left to right not including my right finger is 3.5 inches so about 9cm. Are my hands to small for the Rival??? Is it weird to like mice that are a bit bigger then your hand? If I palm my EC2-A/B... my fingers go over the clicks of the mouse lol.

I do like the build quality on the Rival, I have somewhat sweaty hands at times. The weight of the rival is a bit heavier but it shouldn't be to much of a problem... i have a zowie camade mouse bungee that hopefully will work with whatever mouse..

Just seeing what peoples opinions are on both these mice.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I had the EC2-B recently and it was definitely one of the most comfortable mice for me (17.5 x 9.5 hands), but I aim more consistently with smaller mice. I think something between an EC2-B and KPOE (too small) would be perfect for me.

I don't think the Rival 600 would ever be recommended as an FPS mouse for your hand size, but larger mice are usually more comfortable. Nothing wrong with liking a larger mouse, and over time muscle memory can be trained to aim well enough on any mouse for any hand size. I used an MX518 for years competitively and that mouse is definitely not ideal for my hand size.

·
Mouse Junkie
1,438 Posts
both of those mice are small palm grip mice so it's up to you which one you prefer
The Rival 600 isn't something I would call small mate.

OP: I'd take the Rival 600 if it fits your hand (and wallet). The buttons and scroll wheel are insanely better.

·
the disco biscuits
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i've actually settled on the EC2-B.I have 17.78cm hands, 7 inches.. so that's a bit on the smaller average side?? right?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts