Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok heres the scoop once again, (i say that every time) n e way i got my cpu (pentium d 950) to just under 3.7 ghz but it only lasts about and hour or so on p95 and another stability tester, i am curious as what to do next i have tryed upping the voltage a notch and then when i double click on something to open it it simply will not respond it dosent freezes it almost like the instructions arent getting there, oh and it runs at 21 c idle with a cool blue orb from thermal take, n e sudgestions guys, thanks again

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
gotcha, what's your vcore at right now? you say 950? 920 here. Let's see if I can help... What's your fsb set at, and also your mem?

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I want to say your fsb is at 950, have you tried setting the vcore to 1.325? PCI-E bus is stock too? 21C is odd, but you must be set at auto for the vcore. ram setting should be at 237 to 240...(using the cpu/mem tweaker, right?)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no my fsb is at 872 vcore is at 1.31 mem is at 725 2 volts oh and when i set my vcore to 3.25 my computer starts up but the instructions dont get to the processor, for example if i double click on my computer nothing will happen

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
at 872, your mem should be at 436, and your vcore needs to be set at auto, just once to see if it can handle. Then try stepping up the voltage.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok give me another minit so set my vdimm and vcore to auto

1 - 6 of 6 Posts