Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am at this eastern tunnel where there is a train inside the tunnel. But there is this monster that keeps taking m y guns. I tried to pop in the door and shoot him and used over 20 health packs and all my ammo but he won't die. So how the heck do you kill this thing??

·
Not New to Overclock.net
1,660 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bushwickbill View Post
I am at this eastern tunnel where there is a train inside the tunnel. But there is this monster that keeps taking m y guns. I tried to pop in the door and shoot him and used over 20 health packs and all my ammo but he won't die. So how the heck do you kill this thing??
Are you talking about a controller?

If so use grenades.

·
The Fabricat0r
5,934 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by majin death View Post
Are you talking about a controller?

If so use grenades.
It's probably a burer. Preferably you use a rifle mounted grenade launcher or a sniper rifle since they have a telekinetic shield that will block pretty much all normal rifle rounds. A shotgun and regular grenades can also work if you don't have either of those. You have a very small window where it's shield is down right before it attacks you so you have to hit it with something high powered at that moment.

·
Not New to Overclock.net
1,660 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shinji2k View Post
It's probably a burer. Preferably you use a rifle mounted grenade launcher or a sniper rifle since they have a telekinetic shield that will block pretty much all normal rifle rounds. A shotgun and regular grenades can also work if you don't have either of those. You have a very small window where it's shield is down right before it attacks you so you have to hit it with something high powered at that moment.
He may be right, does it make you fatigued before you drop your weapon?

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Quote:

If its that part where he takes over the guys that are sent with you after you find the thing in the room (don't want to spoil), once you grab the thing, run straight out and across into the small container. If you aren't line-of-sight, it can't attack you. Pop out and pump it full of lead, then hide, and repeat.

·
Registered
744 Posts
before getting in drink that stalker drink and use a good rifle also mount an rifle in weapon slot 1..
watch in the air for some moving anomaly ,something like ball lightning (
) and shoot it till it explodes..your weapon will be less likely to be yanked out..but if it did use slot 2 weapon and kill the thing...

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sounds more like a burer. yes i get fatigued. Now I have a plan of attack,LOL?
Thanx for the help. So just keep popping out from cover and hit him before he uses his shield?

·
Premium Member
14,038 Posts
Yup, that's a burer, and guess what?

There's more than one in that tunnel ...

Anyways, have fun ... you already have the right strategy guide in this thread

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes this game rocks. I am just getting into it now. I never finished Clear Skies because I didn't have the time. But this one is taking all my time, LOL? Can't seem to find a good suit anywhere though??

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Quote:

yes this game rocks. I am just getting into it now. I never finished Clear Skies because I didn't have the time. But this one is taking all my time, LOL? Can't seem to find a good suit anywhere though??
Suits aren't just lying around in this game, I guess they figured out that it ruined the game economy. You can get nimble to get you a clear sky suit (they don't suck in this game) or an exoskeleton.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts