Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a demo of this game, looking at their site and reviews with huge expectations and then when i got it i was so dissapointed that i uninstalled it within 5 mins. I dont get why ppl would buy and pay for this game.

·
Premium Member
7,395 Posts
I kind of feel the same way about Final Fantasy 11 (online). Got a free trial, went through a loooooong process to get registered and patched up, and the game is just not intersting to me at all.

That's the nature of MMORPGs, sometimes they latch onto you with their addictive meathooks, sometimes they bore you to tears. It can even depend on when you play it. When I played the Ultima Online beta, I thought it was boring as hack (and I was an Ultima freak). Two years later I gave it another shot and wound up subscribing for 18 months. So who knows, you may hate Galaxies now but like it a year from now depending on what changes they make.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah but listen if you want an exellent mmorpg get guild wars, clean graphics, huge world, lots to do, and no monthly fees. just buy the game, oh and expansion packs coming out soon

·
Registered
327 Posts
Yeah but ascention is #([email protected]#%(@#*% hard! When I got to the quest where you have to kill the baddies and their boss and the priest, I tried maybe 25 times and gave up. Each time I got to the very last group after 30 min of fighting, the boss and the priest were healing each other which was impossible to beat. Too bad because the rest of the game was awesome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts