Votes: 33 62.3%
  • Starcraft 2

Votes: 20 37.7%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which do you think should be game of the year? I personally vote for BC2, I had much more fun with BC2.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Inb4 no mass effect 2, fallout new vegas, medal of honor, or black ops

·
Registered
542 Posts
BC2 is a better game, and this is coming from a fan of RTSes.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by KBcobra
View Post

Inb4 no mass effect 2, fallout new vegas, medal of honor, or black ops

I'm looking for the results of these two. If I put NV up, it would get my vote, I'm a Fallout fanboy. Black-Ops and Medal of Honor are such fails they don't need to be on here.

·
Village Idiot
2,428 Posts
SC2 is basically the greatest game of the decade.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pewpewlazer
View Post

SC2 is basically the greatest game of the decade.

this
/thread

·
Premium Member
12,224 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by subliminally incorrect;11944589
thats only because blizzard know how to milk thier products.
That's a good thing for everyone though. Look at patch 1.08 for BW, was huge adding replay support ect. I had already quit by that point but I even came back to play.

Same thing goes for a bunch of huge huge improvements / changes to Diablo II LOD. I can only imagine it being the same for WoW / WCIII ect.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDash;11944492
Will anybody still be playing BC2 in 5 years? Probably not.
Wouldn't surprise me, look at BF2, people still play it and it's 6 years old, hell, I still play sometimes.

·
Premium Member
12,224 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaSupra;11949199
Wouldn't surprise me, look at BF2, people still play it and it's 6 years old, hell, I still play sometimes.
Not the same level though. Of course people will play it occasionally, but probably not like they will SC2. Plus SC2 is 100% guaranteed 2 expansions, which will help quite a lot.

·
Premium Member
8,652 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaSupra;11949199
I really doubt that will happen with BC2. BF3 perhaps.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by DoomDash
View Post

Not the same level though. Of course people will play it occasionally, but probably not like they will SC2. Plus SC2 is 100% guaranteed 2 expansions, which will help quite a lot.

Very true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thiru
View Post

I really doubt that will happen with BC2. BF3 perhaps.

I do have to agree with you. BF2 was something different for it's time, the vehicle aspect made the game what it is.

·
Goodbye
10,269 Posts
I'm a massive RTS fan but I enjoy BC2 a lot more. I have 30 hours in SC2 and I'm bored of it and 46 hours in BC2 which I just got the Vietnam DLC so I should try that out soon.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by amder;11942784
I only played SC2 for abit, not really into it. But I really do enjoy BC2 a lot.
Totally opposite here. I played BFBC for a couple weeks and eventually stopped. Couldnt get into it tbh.

Both are great games though. Just a matter of preferences so SC2 gets my vote. I havent been this hooked to a game since Diablo2 and Brood War.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts