Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Village Idiot
2,394 Posts
Not a bad deal. The RS rad isn't all that good and the pump/res combo probably blows but I tried putting together a loop with the rasa, mcr220, jingway dp600, and a mcres and it cost more.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the 750 pump/res is a decent pump/res combo I actually recommend it to alot of people as its a 1 unit combo with 750l p/hr which is not bad for cpu only or even cpu and motherboard
the 240 rad is more than enough for a cpu only even if you push a 920 to 4.5ghz it will do just fine

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Yep, no more recommending the Swiftech H20-220 kit. This new one blows the old kit out of the water. ( Sweet, they also remembered the AM3 kit )

·
Village Idiot
2,394 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JE Nightmare
View Post

Yep, no more recommending the Swiftech H20-220 kit. This new one blows the old kit out of the water. ( Sweet, they also remembered the AM3 kit )

Swiftech has a vendetta against AMD. Ever see their hold down kit? It's a disgrace.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Never liked their blocks anyways, only things note worthy is the MCR's and their pumps.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
how is this X2O 750 12V Pump/Reservoir ?

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
serious bang for your buck, if you're on a budget it's def the way to go. I have one and i have no regrets about it what so ever.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts