Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I absolutely loved the Splinter Cell games ( all of them ) and I've been waiting all night for the demo to be up for download on my 360 for the new one.

Ive played through Assassins Creed 1 and 2. But im not too sure what other stealth games are out there. Any ideas guys? I need a stealth game!

·
Premium Member
10,900 Posts
thief 1 through 3

·
15,777 Posts
MGS IF you stealth.

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Hitman: Codename 47, Hitman 2 Silent Assassin, Hitamn: Contracts and Hitman: Blood Money.

I own all of them

You should get them on PC, the keyboard and mouse really help, plus graphics are better... kinda.

A new hitman game is meant to be released this year.

The hitman collection is only $19.99 USD on steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/283/

However contracts is missing from there.

·
Banned
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just played the new splinter cell conviction demo. And man, i thought they were going in the wrong direction with the more " fast paced " gameplay they were talking about. But i was wrong, they nailed it on the head, this is the game im looking for, i highly reccomend downloading the demo and trying the game out.

I have to wait till april
thats too far off

·
Registered
1 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by H3||scr3am View Post

thief 1 through 3
You mean Thief 1 & 2. Nobody liked Deadly Shadows. I own it and it is awful. Not as a subjective opinion, it is a broken game. The mechanics do not work right. PLEASE TELL ME YOU MEANT THIEF 1 & 2:wha-smile

·
A title was here
4,118 Posts
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Deus Ex Human Revolution! I loved that game to pieces!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts