Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://store.steampowered.com/news/2365/

Quote:

Save 75% on Oddworld games. Get Abe's Oddysee and Abe's Exoddus at a 75% discount or buy them together and save even more! Add a little more odd to your world this weekend.

Woot!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Quote:

Save 75% on Oddworld games. Get Abe's Oddysee and Abe's Exoddus at a 75% discount or buy them together and save even more! Add a little more odd to your world this weekend.

http://store.steampowered.com/news/2365/

Yay :) I'm defo gonna get both of them

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
OMG I love those games I'm gonna pick these up =) I wish they had Earthworm Jim love that game.

·
Premium Member
16,927 Posts
fail. those titles are extremely old and nowhere near as popular as something like starcraft, and hence they shouldn't be on sale

-1 customer

·
Premium Member
12,297 Posts
Why take money off popular games - if their popular, their selling well at the current price?

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by S2kphile View Post
OMG I love those games I'm gonna pick these up =) I wish they had Earthworm Jim love that game.

check out gog.com (Good ol games) they've got the earthworm jim games on sale this weekend.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by venom55520 View Post
wrong section, this goes in the "deals" section. sorry, someone had to do it...
This is the section for discussing the deal, and the deals section is just for the sake of posting deals.

And I posted it in the deals section as well

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Woot EJ & Oddworld. Classics man Classics. =)

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
fyi

$3.75 for both games cool

is it good?

·
Banned
12,158 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonzâ„¢
View Post

Never played them, but for $3.75 why not?

Purchased.

For real, 3.75 is a steal.

·
Premium Member
9,786 Posts
Oddworld was a classic! One of my favorite games growing up. I was actually talking about this game the other day.

£2.25 for both is a steal, just got em'

Now....I'm going to go make the poor guy fart a millions times for my personal amusement.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Yes, they are awesome!! I played them when I was in high school on the PSX. When I got my PS3 it spiked my interest in playing PSX games again and I went and bought the PSX version from Amazon and ripped them to my PSP and PC.

Would of been cheaper to do the steam for the PC. Game may seem boring but it uses your brain and makes you think. Get it, you wont regret it.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You can download the demo for both games btw.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sistum Id
View Post

Game may seem boring but it uses your brain and makes you think. Get it, you wont regret it.

gah...I hate thinking j/k

1 - 20 of 28 Posts