·
Banned
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by jemping View Post
Anyone interested in getting it?
Might as well as co-pay..
Try PMing Redhat_Ownage. I know he doesn't have the game yet.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Sweet mercy! About time this thing goes back on! I'm about to purchase the 4-pack for two copies. If anybody wants the other 2 left over, send me a PM.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by trooper001
View Post

Sweet mercy! About time this thing goes back on! I'm about to purchase the 4-pack for two copies. If anybody wants the other 2 left over, send me a PM.

Hey there trooper, happen to have any copies left?

I really wanted to get in on a Bad Company 2 four pack, I've been waiting a long time for them to release it (I held out buying it retail).

I have verified PayPal ready if you happen to have one left. If not, anyone else want to start a group? Please let me know.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I am down for doing a deal with 3 others. Let me know.

edit: Just need to verify that it works on my school network. Using a friends account to check.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in too! Preferably someone from within the States buying it since it's a lot cheaper in USD than in Euro. I've got Paypal of course.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowtoblerone
View Post

Is anyone else looking to get this game with the 4 pack?

garricktlee has 4 pack.
PM him if you want

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
See the MP Rules.
The likes of 4 pack as in the "Orange Box" example are actual encouraged by STEAM provided...

NO mark up in price or fees of any type may be added to the price.
Basically, they can be bought in a group only at cost.

See the marketplace-rules for further details in rule #3 for further information on STEAM and other software related rules, allowances and restrictions. .

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Please contact me if you have an interest in "becoming a recipient" of a gift copy. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts