Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Picked up Origins and the Season Pass for it.

I've heard others were pleasantly surprised by the Lego series in general, can anyone weigh in on the two Lego Batman games on sale?

·
Premium Member
16,927 Posts
A lot of good content there, for not a lot of money. Picked up the Origins Season Pass

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Is Origins still a broken mess? Last I read there were game-breaking bugs that prohibited people from progressing. If that stuff is fixed I'll probably bite on Origins.

·
Premium Member
16,927 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by waylo88 View Post

Is Origins still a broken mess? Last I read there were game-breaking bugs that prohibited people from progressing. If that stuff is fixed I'll probably bite on Origins.
Well I'm just 1 person, but I've clocked 18 hours and only had 2 bugs (where Batman got stuck) - game hasn't crashed or anything. Playing on my sig rig. I also paid $10 for it and think it's definitely worth the price: funny enough I enjoy it more than City.

·
god loves ugly
4,253 Posts
I've never played any of these, picked them up for the sake of it. Maybe next weekend I'll have the time to do so
tongue.gif

·
Premium Member
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by -iceblade^ View Post

Well I'm just 1 person, but I've clocked 18 hours and only had 2 bugs (where Batman got stuck) - game hasn't crashed or anything. Playing on my sig rig. I also paid $10 for it and think it's definitely worth the price: funny enough I enjoy it more than City.
Same here. I've played for nearly 20 hours and haven't experienced more than two bugs. Never crashed.

·
^^That's my user name^^
9,931 Posts
Picked up origins and DLC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts