Registered
222 Posts
also find it very interesting 4k had a slight decline

·
Registered
222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateZ View Post

Now a days playing 4k with the kind of game optimization provided the developer is a nightmare even though you have a very high end hardware.
i struggle enough at 1440P with my single 970gtx
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
372 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattg View Post

also find it very interesting 4k had a slight decline
?

I don't think 0.00% counts either way.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSTe View Post

?

I don't think 0.00% counts either way.
just noticed i was looking at dual 1080P dual monitor not 4k my bad

·
Politically incorrect
9,404 Posts
This just shows that high end systems are a minority among an ocean of low end laptops.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liranan View Post

This just shows that high end systems are a minority among an ocean of low end laptops.
Why are the laptops and PC not separated yet ! It just skews the charts.

·
Iconoclast
30,666 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myst-san View Post

Why are the laptops and PC not separated yet?
Why should they be? They are both part of the same market and are both running Steam.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Quote:

I think it's best to view it as a entire PC gaming community rather than slicing it down.
I agree from a gaming Pov but from a hardware Pov wouldn't it be easier to read the data?

Well I'm one of those that tried W10, didn't like the privacy settings and went back to my W7 install until things either clear up ( HA! ) or things have ways around them as much as we can.

Anyone else miss the 'old' steam front page where you could see the number of users online and didn't have to dig for this info?
redface.gif

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superplush View Post

I agree from a gaming Pov but from a hardware Pov wouldn't it be easier to read the data?

Well I'm one of those that tried W10, didn't like the privacy settings and went back to my W7 install until things either clear up ( HA! ) or things have ways around them as much as we can.

Anyone else miss the 'old' steam front page where you could see the number of users online and didn't have to dig for this info?
redface.gif
Well, lets not make this into a Windows 10 Bashing thread.

Do you own a Android, Iphone? Probably,yes. If you want to know more about your privacy/security level PM me, I will provide you the info.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Quote:

Well, lets not make this into a Windows 10 Bashing thread.

Do you own a Android, Iphone? Probably,yes. If you want to know more about your privacy/security level PM me, I will provide you the info.
Sorry that wasn't my intention, I was just seperating myself from the W10 line in the survey and mentioning that I was still on W7. Which contrary to what MS would have you believe; nobody leaves W10!
wink.gif

Secondly, no I don't have an Android phone, don't even have a "smart phone" SmS and phone .. oh and the calculator, the best inclusion of any phone program!
thumb.gif

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:

Sorry that wasn't my intention, I was just seperating myself from the W10 line in the survey and mentioning that I was still on W7. Which contrary to what MS would have you believe; nobody leaves W10!
wink.gif

Secondly, no I don't have an Android phone, don't even have a "smart phone" SmS and phone .. oh and the calculator, the best inclusion of any phone program!
thumb.gif
Okay, then it's cool. I myself found Windows 10 to be a bit more polished like my OSX(Laptop) and i don't care about privacy because i don't do anything a normal person won't. But everyone has their point of view and it's fine
thumb.gif

A person without a smartphone in 2015, I'm a bit surprised
thinking.gif

·
Registered
536 Posts
Quote:

redface.gif
Microsoft has made updates for WIn 7 and 8 that adds the same telemetry stuff. There is no escape.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Quote:
You need Adobe Flash Player 8 (or above) to view the charts. It is a free and lightweight installation from Adobe.com. Please click on Ok to install the same
Such a shame that Gabe still use outdated technology that isnt even good
biggrin.gif

·
Politically incorrect
9,404 Posts
Guys, I refuse to use Win 10 due to the many issues with it (which fool at MS decided not to give us control over our own drivers?) but this isn't a Win 10 thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myst-san View Post

Why are the laptops and PC not separated yet ! It just skews the charts.
A laptop is still a PC, albeit a portable one. You can tell how many laptops there are by looking at the 1366*768. Most people don't play the games we do, they either play older games or ones that don't require a CPU with DD threads at 60 juggahertz
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

• Rep+
Reactions: Rayleyne

·
✾ ✿ ❀ ❁
8,397 Posts
My GPU isnt even listed
frown.gif

edit - forgot it's listed as the "200 series"

·
Banned
12,731 Posts
Nothing really unexpected.

Intel and nVidia and 1080p and Windows 7 dominate with the biggest gains of anything being the losses of Windows 7 and 8 going into the gains of Windows 10.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts