Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source

Quote:
Originally created by legendary game designer Sid Meier, Civilization is a turn-based strategy game in which you attempt to build an empire to stand the test of time. Become Ruler of the World by establishing and leading a civilization from the Stone Age to the Information Age. Wage war, conduct diplomacy, advance your culture, and go head-to-head with history's greatest leaders as you attempt to build the greatest civilization the world has ever known.

Civilization VI offers new ways to engage with your world: cities now physically expand across the map, active research in technology and culture unlocks new potential, and competing leaders will pursue their own agendas based on their historical traits as you race for one of five ways to achieve victory in the game.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
so does this,
Quote:
competing leaders will pursue their own agendas based on their historical traits
mean that gandhi wont be nuke crazy?

·
Super Moderator
3,662 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvarez View Post

Of course there will be Gandhi in it...

All joke aside was that Sean Bean ?
Pretty sure it was.

·
Registered
108 Posts
ah, good old sean bean. reminds me of oblivion.

i'm excited though, last civilization i played was civ 3 after playing a LOT of civ 2. i'd like to get back into it though

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I can't wait for the game to be completed after two expansions.
tongue.gif

In all seriousness, I'm excited; but I know the game just won't be truly great until after a couple expansions. Oh, and the graphics are a nice improvement:

A little disappointing, but still nice I suppose.

The game's already up for pre-order on Steam, btw.

·
Premium Member
15,714 Posts
My entire body is so ready for this game.

I am loving gaming lately.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I am willing to play this as well
biggrin.gif
. Just hoping they include some features that were in Civ IV like religion, vassel, ingame map mod, tech trading and Tax modifier. Now I hope they add some additional stuff like trade war, resource pricing, industries and some other etc I cant mention now.

Also my hoplites defeated those Persian invaders
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well, after 1577 hours in Civ V, I think a new game is in order for me. My wallet is ready but my life may not be.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serandur View Post

I don't know what I am expecting or what I wanted rather, but I do not like the graphics. It looks like something I would download out of an app store for a phone.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts