Overclock.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
the full game, eh?

i still have 20 bucks on my 'steam' gift card i purchased for these weekend deals.

i dunno, though. i played the demo, but it didn't strike me as something THAT great. i mean, i've already played fantastic contraption, and world of goo's less complex than that. not to mention not free.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Id buy this game but it lacking in terms of high resolution support and that bugs me for some reason. Ive tried setting the resolution manually but it didn't work properly and some buttons that required being clicked were off the screen.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Good deal for a pretty sweet little time killer.

·
Registered
262 Posts
If you haven't bought this game already, I encourage you to do so. For $5, it really is a great purchase. It is a beautiful and incredibly fun game for how simple it is. The soundtrack is also terrific. This is one of the few game developers that actually deserves our money for what they have made.

The only disadvantage of buying it on Steam is that you don't get a DRM-free link that you can use as many times as you like, as you do when purchased on the 2dboy website. I want to buy the Wii version.

·
Registered
875 Posts
I was considering getting this but would never fork up the $20 for it. Like hermit said, I would have easily bought this for $10. However, since it's $5 I guess that's just a little more money for my pocket. I purchased this and I do not regret it one bit! The first chapter was blast (I played it before in the demo, but it's great even a second time around). I highly recommend this game.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
i'd like to see the number of copy they sold. maybe somebody will realize that part of the piracy problem is the price.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts