Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Anyone still getting hyped about new mice? Me not much, but still loving Steelseries moves, they are willing to put 85g+ mice in the market in this low weight mice era. When Rival 3 came out, it was just question of time for Rival 5, maybe Rival 7 next?

·
Registered
31 Posts

Anyone still getting hyped about new mice? Me not much, but still loving Steelseries moves, they are willing to put 85g+ mice in the market in this low weight mice era. When Rival 3 came out, it was just question of time for Rival 5, maybe Rival 7 next?
i'm still interested in new ones every now and then. i like SteelSeries mice more for their aesthetics. i also don't mind a mouse at 85g but prefer lower. however this Rival 5 is too long for my grip. i need something 120mm or shorter for fingertip grip.

·
- Insanity Beckons -
4,787 Posts
Talk about going overboard here;

IP54 Switches
What is the point, especially when most people reside in air-conditioned and heavily filtrated offices. So dust is reduced heavily, and I even have ancient G5 mice connected to several downstairs machines and when you open up any of them, they're pristine, no dust or grime inside any of them.

Unless you start working off site here then you might get some grime inside these mice, but again where the outside crew works it's mostly grease, diesel and mosquitos lurking everywhere.

They mostly use pads and mobiles for inputting their data now, no external mouse is ever used.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts