Overclock.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive tried and tried and tried but i still have not been able to oc my system. I got new stuff...some of the best i could find...and still nothing. Ive followed all the guides tried all the supposed tricks...but still nothing. Ive even fryed a mobo trying to get high enough voltage for my cpu. Ive upped the voltage on everything i have but my system still reboots after every trial of an oc. Ive gone about this for so long that im thinking of just giving up. Even when i thought i had something going well, system restarts. Any tips before i quit?

·
Premium Member
5,811 Posts
memory, have you loosened the timings on the memory or set a divider for the cpu:ram...such as 5:4..?

·
Premium Member
5,811 Posts
there is no way im gonna belive that u cant even get a little overclock out of the system... not even like 100-200mhz? what are your temps by the way?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My memory can do 2.5 4 4 7 at DDR 600 and yes ive tried it and it didnt work (with 1:2, 5:4 etc... ratio). Ive tried as low as 5mhz and it restarted when i started gaming.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.