Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chopes

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows of a software that will link with my video camera to provide streaming video that I can host on my server/website, sort of like a webcam, but with my camera.

I hope these links are useful,

F-Wink WebcamXP EasyFreeWebcam

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks inspire, but do I just connect the camera to my computer? Basicly, I can open up windows movie maker and I can see the capture from my camera. Do I just need to connect that wire for it to detect the camera, and it uses that? Which cables do I need?

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chopes

Thanks inspire, but do I just connect the camera to my computer? Basicly, I can open up windows movie maker and I can see the capture from my camera. Do I just need to connect that wire for it to detect the camera, and it uses that? Which cables do I need?

Have you got any driver CD's which came with your cam, or is it just plug and play? What cables have you got?

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok i got everything working I have a related problem now.

How do I make it so it doesnt store pictures on the computers cache, and is forced to reload the image. The problem I am running into is that it loads 1 picture and then loads the same picture from the cache instead of reloading the picture from the site.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It seems that I tried all three softwares, the one that works best for me is F-Wink

For some reason it has errors every now and then and doesnt upload the image and just fails, its weird, and then it doesnt upload anymore after that.

Anyone know of others? I am looking more for streaming video that I can stream to my server and then use on my site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts