Overclock.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I had a very slight oc barely even one at all. i got about 80-150 fps in css and whatever was on screen the fps would change. If there were lots of ragdolls it would be low but if it was just a gun then it would be high. So i tried to oc a bit more and I was just doin that when I played cs with my new oc. So I had only 75 fps and it was stuck at that pretty much. I go o and I lower the oc to what it was before and it is still at 75fps. How do I get my fps back to normal like over the 100s and its like there is a fps limiter going on.

·
Banned
8,062 Posts
Up the resolution/details if you can. But really, does it matter? Your eyes likely cant even tell the difference between 50 and 75 fps, and if you can its so slight it wont make a differnce.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by simon741
Ok so I had a very slight oc barely even one at all. i got about 80-150 fps in css and whatever was on screen the fps would change. If there were lots of ragdolls it would be low but if it was just a gun then it would be high. So i tried to oc a bit more and I was just doin that when I played cs with my new oc. So I had only 75 fps and it was stuck at that pretty much. I go o and I lower the oc to what it was before and it is still at 75fps. How do I get my fps back to normal like over the 100s and its like there is a fps limiter going on.
Vertical sync is probably on, it limits your fps to your screens refresh rate, which should be 75Hz. There is no need for +75 fps because you can't even notice the difference.

·
Premium Member
3,952 Posts
Uh, well, your eyes can't see any difference between 65 and 150 so I don't know why your worrying. Also, did you install a cfg file? Because most of them limit the FPS...Run the cmd that italian said.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts