Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is stupid, I dont plan on doing it in my permenet setup.. But imma try it now and for the next few days..

I have "semi-permenent" hari dye.. I got purple and yellow, but they have a whole range of colors...

Think this stuff would work good in water? lol... Im gonna try it, although i dunno what it'l do to the blocks and ****... as long as my pumps fine its cool...

I also have yellow hair dye that glows in black light...

ingredients

Deionized water, beeswax, ceterayl alcohol and ceteareth-20, mistletoe extract, hops extract, yarrow exract, chaomile extract, acetic acid, methylparaben.
May contain one or more of the following
Cl acid blue 9, cl acid green 25, cl acid orange 7, cl acid red 35, cl acid yellow 3.

This was on the purple bottle.

·
Banned
8,062 Posts
I say go for it.. As long as its thoroughly mixed with the water so it doesnt jam anything up. Its just coloring the water, heck do food coloring haha.

·
Premium Member
3,983 Posts
Its gonna put a permenant dye on everything it touches for any given period of time. Bad idea. Using food coloring would be harmless. And non corrosive unlike hair dye.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dunno about it being corrosive, however I put some in a cup with water, and its bright blue, and the cup isn't stained..

Im gonna do it just for now on my ghetto setup lol, since im getting all new tubing and new blocks in a week, and UV dye

Hell I run water from the sink............ My water cooler uses like half gallon of water a day

·
Premium Member
3,983 Posts
It would take a little time for it to stain. And since their are some pretty harsh chemicals in it, it would be pretty corrosive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts