Hello OC peeps! I'm writing with the hope of getting some nice suggestions about which mouse I should consider for my upgrade. I've been using an Anker 8200 Gaming Mouse for the past two years and I was looking for a similar experience, but with a better sensor. Here's the info:
- Grip style: Fingertip, leaning towards Claw sometimes
- Sensitivity: My current mouse software says 150DPI, testing says ~8cm for a full left-to-right 1080p 22" monitor swipe
- Buget: ~65€
- Additional buttons: A total of 5-6 buttons minimum (5 would already feel limited)
- Games: Mainly FPS, but I play all genres from time to time, so I'm looking for a mouse that just feels right in every situation
- Prediction: I'd rather have raw mouse position registering (kinda obvious lol)
- Other relevant information: probably a slightly wider silhouette would be nice. Hand size is 18cm from middle finger to palm base, 9cm sideways w/o thumb. I only use my right hand for a mouse. Medium-light weight would be ideal (current mouse weighs 140g and feels good). Going for wired mouse, braided cord would be cool, and no i don't like gloss that much but aesthetics isn't a priority at all. I'm looking for quick and clicky buttons!