Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im lookin for a new mobo here are some specs that i want in it

ddr400 pc3200 at least 3 ram slots
478 socket
sli (would be nice)
pci express

i have about $150

moneys not really holding me back
i can get more if needed
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
64,326 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,515 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by born2killU

hey im lookin for a new mobo here are some specs that i want in it

ddr400 pc3200 at least 3 ram slots
478 socket
sli (would be nice)
pci express

i have about $150

moneys not really holding me back
i can get more if needed

There are only 2 motherboards that are 478 and PCI-E. One is no longer in production, and the other is not sold in the US... Good luck finding one. I suggest ebay.

Eidt: Enterprise got it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that ones cool because its cheap and right now i have an agp card so i could use that untill i upgrade my video card
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
64,326 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by born2killU

that ones cool because its cheap and right now i have an agp card so i could use that untill i upgrade my video card

Indeed its a good board a have to say..Well i can say this because i have it and i am using my AGP card until i get a PCI-E card.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
64,326 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by born2killU

but.... that mobo only has pci express x 4 im lookin for something with x16

Lol even though it says that the board will take any PCI-E 16x card there is..i was confused by this but its true.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,515 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by born2killU

oh and some idiot go on newegg and there are about 50 mobos that have a 478 socket and pci e

I checked, there are none on newegg.

I saw one on newegg, once, just once. It dissapeared within about a week. I later found out that it was no longer in production. It had somthing to do with Intel saying that the chipset used in the motherboard didn't acutally exist for some odd reason, even though it in fact did.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
64,326 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Some_Idiot2

I checked, there are none on newegg.

I saw one on newegg, once, just once. It dissapeared within about a week. I later found out that it was no longer in production. It had somthing to do with Intel saying that the chipset used in the motherboard didn't acutally exist for some odd reason, even though it in fact did.

Wow good excuse there ''The chipset chip didnt exist'' Ermmmmm no lol
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top