Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking at the forms for days and preparing to make my case look better, i tried improving my wireing as much as i could
but im not happy still any suggestions...
LL
LL
LL
LL

·
Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not trying to be a showstopper selling this to my stupid cuzin for 1500$ and buyin my gaming rig as i already got the 8800gtx

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Take off the non-windowed side panel and see how many cables you can get back there neatly. Also, try putting some cables under the motherboard. Another extremely easy alternative to sleeving is that plastic flexible conduit. You can get it painted, or paint it yourself using a plastic primer and then a basecoat.

·
Filthy Casual
8,653 Posts
That's a heck of a lot better than mine, and way better than any pre-built PC has. I would be honored to buy that kind of rig from someone.

·
Yes
1,744 Posts
i would hide the cathodes in a corner or something to prevent looking directly into the bulb, its very bad for your eyes. i suggest running the power, reset, and the led cables along the non windowed side of the case till the very bottom and have the cables re-enter the case near the storage box at the bottom. itll clean up some of the cabling along the inside, also try using zip-ties to clean up the clutter in the drive bays. yes, i love zip ties

1 - 8 of 8 Posts