Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, anyone know of a free game I can download that I can play on my pops 700mhz Coppermine P3 with 4mb of onboard video??? Besides the arcade games that is
I don't know how much more Seal Toss I can play.

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lando95

Hey guys, anyone know of a free game I can download that I can play on my pops 700mhz Coppermine P3 with 4mb of onboard video??? Besides the arcade games that is
I don't know how much more Seal Toss I can play.

Man you should have taken your comp with you

Otherwise you could show your dad some P##n. LOL

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash

Man you should have taken your comp with you

Otherwise you could show your dad some P##n. LOL

LMAO!!!! I think he already has that figured out. Yeah, I should have taken my comp, but it's wayyy too big to take on an airplane. I am going to buy a SFF pc sometime after New Years so I don't ever have this problem again.

·
Premium Member
22,004 Posts
Well, if you like Grand Theft Auto, you can get GTA:2 from Rockstar free.

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lando95

LMAO!!!! I think he already has that figured out. Yeah, I should have taken my comp, but it's wayyy too big to take on an airplane. I am going to buy a SFF pc sometime after New Years so I don't ever have this problem again.

I used to play cs on my 500mhz k6-2 with 4mb integrated video, and 128mb pc100 memory
. too bad you cant download CS .

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
When i have crap, or have to use a crap computer, i bring all my old dos FPS's. Doom, Wolf, Heretic, ROTT, etc. etc.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by blob

When i have crap, or have to use a crap computer, i bring all my old dos FPS's. Doom, Wolf, Heretic, ROTT, etc. etc.

Thats an idea, didnt think of that, thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
Yeah, I got my CD's of em... Even got a computer for them. I used to have a B&W laptop just for them, but that died, so I hammered it.

And can you believe it, there wasnt much L in the LCD. Kind of dissapointed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts