1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
The first link for about 100 bucks if perfect for a non overclocked system, with good airflow through the radiator, you're lookin at decent temps, with quiet cooling. Again, not overclocking friendly.

The second one has a little more cooling power than the first, strictly because of the radiator...again, not an overclockers friend.

If you're not into overclocking, then by all means, invest in those coolers, they will work, and look good and be relatively quiet.

They are not designed for the extreme loads seen when overclocking though, just a warning

·
Registered
329 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavier1421
The first link for about 100 bucks if perfect for a non overclocked system, with good airflow through the radiator, you're lookin at decent temps, with quiet cooling. Again, not overclocking friendly.

The second one has a little more cooling power than the first, strictly because of the radiator...again, not an overclockers friend.

If you're not into overclocking, then by all means, invest in those coolers, they will work, and look good and be relatively quiet.

They are not designed for the extreme loads seen when overclocking though, just a warning

but then again is there any point in forking out for watercooling system if your not overclocking and system is stable at temps your on now?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavier1421

Do you have any suggestions on a cooling solution where i can push my 3200+ over the top? Again, nothing huge, I want it to fit my ATX case mid-tower, and PLEASE! no thick wires or tubing!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts