1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys
i need your help

i have a 80mm exhaust opening at the back of my case

i want a 120mm or 150mm fan with super high cfm at the back of my case with a 80mm adaptor.

i dont' care about the noise, thats not a problem for me. i just want to find the best for a decent price.

please dont' suggest frozencpu becasue from what i hear they dont' ship to canada which sucks cuase i'm from toronto.

let me know

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_snoopy
ok guys
i need your help

i have a 80mm exhaust opening at the back of my case

i want a 120mm or 150mm fan with super high cfm at the back of my case with a 80mm adaptor.

i dont' care about the noise, thats not a problem for me. i just want to find the best for a decent price.

please dont' suggest frozencpu becasue from what i hear they dont' ship to canada which sucks cuase i'm from toronto.

let me know
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

i bought from the same guy, they're legit.

or there's always these:
http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/delffb1212eh.html

but they use double the amps & wattage as the 152 cfm's.

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Quote:

will ship to US??
I though you lived in Canada? The ebay guy only says US but email him to be sure. Sidewinder ships to both US & Canada.

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
I tried a reducer without much luck...it was short, about 1" tall, so I don't think it had adequate time/length to properly redirect the flow. Much of the air actually came out through the intake side via the clearance gap between the fan blades and the shroud...

Anyone else have good luck with them?

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
Quote:

do you think i should use 80mm adaptors or just caught out hte back of the case to fit a 120mm fan??
Didn't know you were willing...I would say absolutely mod the case. The reducer will hinder the performance of any fan at least some since there will be a small amount of back pressure which will cause resistance and reduced RPM.

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Quote:

let me know

actually they do ship to Canada. that's y they have an international shipping calculator.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.