Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Recently built my first home server using FreeNas. I have been trying to log in through the IPMI service but I have not had any luck and what to know what others have done. I have been in the bios and the port says it is working. I have typed in the ip address to my browser and it brings me to the supermicro page, type in ADMIN/ADMIN and nothing happens.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrockinWV View Post

Hey guys,

Recently built my first home server using FreeNas. I have been trying to log in through the IPMI service but I have not had any luck and what to know what others have done. I have been in the bios and the port says it is working. I have typed in the ip address to my browser and it brings me to the supermicro page, type in ADMIN/ADMIN and nothing happens.
Using IE? Or older version of Chrome with NPAPI enabled? When you use ADMIN / ADMIN and hit enter do you see ANYTHING happen? Disable ALL popups and enable the site to do just about anything it wants to...

Also, are you on a Windows machine, do you have access to a Linux machine? http://www.supermicro.com/solutions/SMS_IPMI.cfm

This shouldn't be hard to get going... you should at least be able to login to the panel.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, but just now finally got logged in. Really not sure what i did to get logged in but it is now working lol thanks!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts