Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a pc with Lepa B1000M but did not come with all modular cables. Im in need of PCI-E cable and molex connections. I have modular cables from my evga supernova g3 850 and was wondering if I can use them? Or how to re arrange them pins?

Also, can a corsair SF500 enough to power ryzen 1700, asrock taichi x370, 1080 ti, 1tb ssd, 1nvme, 1hdd, d5 water pump and 7 fans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
780 TI, Superclocker
95 Posts
1st, 90% of power supply cables are specific to the power supply manufacturer, and there's not documentation on them working so, I would say no to be careful
2nd, the SF500 would work, emphasis on would, it would be on the edge, and nothing else could be added. 550W or 600w would be much wiser
Rep me if I helped you out on your questions, please
Your Welcome,
Gamee Noobster

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1st, 90% of power supply cables are specific to the power supply manufacturer, and there's not documentation on them working so, I would say no to be careful

2nd, the SF500 would work, emphasis on would, it would be on the edge, and nothing else could be added. 550W or 600w would be much wiser

Rep me if I helped you out on your questions, please

Your Welcome,

Gamee Noobster

I’m pretty sure it can be used as long as it’s the same proprietary connector. Only the pin-out configuration will be different. Yeah I figured 500 will be pushing it. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Senior OCN Member
39,907 Posts
There is no SF500 there is a 450 and a 650 but no 500
And no you cant use any of the cables from the EVGA on the Lepa or vice versa

·
780 TI, Superclocker
95 Posts
There is no SF500 there is a 450 and a 650 but no 500
And no you cant use any of the cables from the EVGA on the Lepa or vice versa
Yeah I thought I was crazy answering about the SF500 so I give my 2 cents on 500w as it is. LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts