Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But also bloody HUGE. But I suppose it's better than needing to deal with that stupid Logitech set.
How does it sound? Not a good question, I can't find any music good enough, even lossless tracks, to push these anywhere near their limits quality-wise.

Anyway, that's enough babbling. Pics!

·
Super Moderator
19,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They're less than a full meg each, but... hmm. I'll do something with the title. Edit; done.

·
Premium Member
7,175 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunky_Chimp;13091196
They're less than a full meg each, but... hmm. I'll do something with the title. Edit; done.
tongue.gif
I have like 10MB\s interwebz and it still took around 20 seconds to load a single picture.

·
Super Moderator
19,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is, but since it's cheap leather it cracks/rips too easily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR KROGOTH;13091211
I have like 10MB\s interwebz and it still took around 20 seconds to load a single picture.
I guarantee you that they're no bigger than 850KB, so it's probably the hosting server.

·
Super Moderator
19,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by razr m3
View Post

You still have a calendar from 2006?

Bah! I always try to keep that room out of my shots, the camera screen won't show it but it'll still show up on the actual photo file. But that's not my calendar.

·
Premium Member
8,417 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MR KROGOTH
View Post

I have like 10KB\\s interwebz and it still took around 20 seconds to load a single picture.

Fixed. Stop crying guys. It's 2 pictures. Not sure if srs.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
You call those big? Try a pair of Rokit 8's flanking your moniter! But the Swans are a nice set regardless. Mind giving out the specs to those bad boys? I'm rather curious.

·
Super Moderator
19,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
AMD Overclocker
9,178 Posts
What a beautiful set of speakers.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Holy balls those are huge...and I'm seriously considering them...even though I don't even have the 8 or so inches of clearance these speakers seem to need on each side....oh boy.

Good on you for having them, hope you enjoy em

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
not bad, anything would be better than logitech speakers lol

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Um. Those are definitely not huge...they might be huge in comparison to your old logitechs, but they are definitely on the small side compared to most other speakers

·
Super Moderator
19,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They're a bit bigger in person; no photo I've found (or taken) properly represents their size. But yes, I have seen (and have near the TV in here) MUCH bigger speakers; I could have gone bigger but honestly this is pushing it as it is for just fitting on the desk.

·
Probably sleep deprived
5,585 Posts
Well...
Looks like I just found my next set of speakers...

·
Registered
2,410 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MR KROGOTH
View Post

I have like 10MB\\s interwebz and it still took around 20 seconds to load a single picture.

I have 10MB/s interwebz and it took a matter of seconds?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts