Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there i was informed that Thermal Take LCS are not the best in the house
. So i read on other favs and i found that many like the company Swiftech. So i looked up the Swiftech H20-120 PREMIUM CPU Liquid Cooling Kits

Link:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16835108075

So i looked a up a video on it and i found its a great product to OC but i was really confused when it came to the bleeding and flushing unit. So can some one explain to me how this works and if its unnecessary.

·
Premium Member
23,134 Posts
That is a pretty good kit for moderate cooling. What are you wanting out of weatercooling? Lower temps? Reduction of noise with same temps? Something that looks cool?

·
Premium Member
22,477 Posts
If you can at all go for the Apex....Swiftech H20-220-APEX ULTRA CPU Liquid Cooling Kit

The premium is OK just for a Cpu and light OC'ing you can upgrade to a dual rad and 1/2" tubing later on....

Here is a pretty good guide for filling and bleeding...And yes you do have to do it...Basically bleeding is getting all the air out of you loop...It's simple..water-cooling-guide.htm.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah im looking for ultra OCing and low temps. Dont worry about looks
. But yeah my current CPU cooler is a heatsink/fan from Artic cooling and idle its 28 and full load its 32c

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
really. Cause im planning to OC so will it be able to stand stable with OCing?
Cause i want my 3.2 to 3.6 or 4.0

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Should do 3.6 There is the Apex Ultra Dual 120mm which will get better cooling performance for a little higher cost.

·
Premium Member
22,477 Posts
Yeah it's a little easier to bleed one with a Res...You just leave the plug out of it and run for a few hours and tap around on the lines with your finger or a pencil or something...Big bubbles like to hide in the fittings to...Sometimes you have to tilt your case around some to get them all out...Just be careful not to tilt it so the pump isn't getting any water..You might have to run it all day or longer like that to get them all out....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts