Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Wait for the MCW6000 TEC unit that should eventually show up.

Or the Dominator Pro 350 or 437 watt TEC units.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the dominators are out but the 437w requires a 600w ps! as per what read where the swiftec can get away with a 300w........

not sure, may just stay away from the tecs..........

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Well the Swiftech has a 226watt TEC which is enough for a modern chip, but the 437 or 350 watters will cool better.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by arecks8

the dominators are out but the 437w requires a 600w ps!

2 of these babies wired in parallel, best option out there for the Dominator Pro.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lando95

2 of these babies wired in parallel, best option out there for the Dominator Pro.

if i remember correctly, you need [email protected], those 2 supplies in parallel wont do it....maybe in series it could.

actually a good find on cheap PS's, never thought id see them so cheap!

EDIT: i take that all back i was thinking Dominator requires the 24v....sorry, my bad

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by arecks8

if i remember correctly, you need [email protected], those 2 supplies in parallel wont do it....maybe in series it could.

actually a good find on cheap PS's, never thought id see them so cheap!

EDIT: i take that all back i was thinking Dominator requires the 24v....sorry, my bad

LOL, no problem. You might want to pm NoAffinity. He is using them and having EXCELLENT results.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lando95

LOL, no problem. You might want to pm NoAffinity. He is using them and having EXCELLENT results.

Ok, I'm looking at the SWIFTECH also, thermoelectric for my outfit. Anyone have any doubts it can cool down my 939pin heat machine?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts