·
Registered
740 Posts

·
Times flies
2,253 Posts
Nice:D
What radiator are you using?
You mind posting the full watercooling setup you got going on? Because I'm looking for a good one for my build when ivy comes out
thumb.gif

·
Registered
12 Posts
Look good man! I'm getting this case pretty soon and like the idea of the vertically mounted rad in the front to allow for more room for my pump set up,
How did it fit in there? and what thickness of rad did you choose?

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks,i cant take credit for the vertical mounted 240 rad. scince i took the idea from PCModderMike who has i sweet switch 810 rig. If you go to the 1st page of the official switch page on the forums here look up his build and you will get a good idea of everything. He is a great guy and i have talked to him alot about ideas for my build and he has been awesome for info.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks bud,more pics coming tomm.,i am trying to get another gtx 680 to sli my first one. i order another evga waterblock and backplate so just gotta find another card lol.

·
Registered
7,388 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks phillyd! Waiting for my 2nd gtx 680 and a couple of parts and will have some more pics. I also am redoing my phantom with some better watercooling from spare parts lol.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got some more stuff in but took the loop back apart to add another gtx 680/hydro waterblock and 2 new alphacool rads scince the 2 rads in this build are going in my phantom build. Here is a pic before taking everything apart:
Sorry for blurry pic but quick pic done with phone.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will have to go through my receipts to get total etc. but i just ordered another gtx 680 and evga waterblock/backplate so i will have to add it in also. I also order 2 new rads(alphacools) scince the 2 in this switch build will be going in my phantom case make over lol.

·
Times flies
2,253 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoll88 View Post

I will have to go through my receipts to get total etc. but i just ordered another gtx 680 and evga waterblock/backplate so i will have to add it in also. I also order 2 new rads(alphacools) scince the 2 in this switch build will be going in my phantom case make over lol.
So much money being spent haha

1 - 20 of 32 Posts