First time switching brands and I have no idea where to start. Just want the fastest and safest process getting rid of drivers.
Wrong one, he's going from AMD to Nvidia not vice versa
How to use ?
This method will delete remaining files upon reboot (if deleting failed). You can clean your drivers this way:
- Use the official uninstaller(s) of the driver(s) you want to uninstall.
- Reboot your PC in Safe Mode.
- Run Driver Sweeper and select what to clean.
- Analyse lists all the entries possible to remove, cleaning removes the entries selected.
- More drivers can be selected for the same cleaning process.
Never use Driver Sweeper or Driver Fusion. It causes more problems than it solves.