Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
3DFX User
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone here one? Just wondered what you thought so far really looking forward to this I registered the day they said you could sign up but never got picked.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Since Bioware cracks down really hard on people breaking their NDA I doubt you'll hear anything from anyone here.

I have heard that a phase of game testing recently ended, that it may have been the last "game testing" and they might be pushing into a beta, but I'm not really sure.

·
3DFX User
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh well thats a bummer.

Are you saying open beta or just the people who got accepted will now get to play it?

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I don't think this breaks the NDA but say if it does...

I signed up for beta testing and got accepted to do beta testing around late November and the day before the beta launched they delayed my closed beta group saying it would be at a later date and I am yet to hear from them again.

Edited for content

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
They haven't really done a "beta" yet, Bioware has said what is going on now is "game testing" and not a "beta."

I can only assume they mean it's more of an Alpha build of the game, and they will make a big announcement when they launch a beta.

·
3DFX User
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will there be another invite at all? I have considered making multiple accounts on different computers I want to try this out so bad lol!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts