Overclock.net banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm having a bit of an issue with this particular monitor, I've had it since last year and it's 100% used for gaming. Now, using this with the PC is amazing, couldn't fault it. However when I'm using it for either my Ps3 of 360 via HDMI, I'm just not satisfied with the picture quality. I've tried changing the settings 720, 1080I & 1080P (Although by the looks of things this monitor doesn't actually support 1080, correct me if I'm wrong) I'm not sure if it's just me, but it isn't crystal clear picture quality, I want to run both my Ps3 and 360 on 1080. I've spent hours adjusting and playing with the picture settings and checking threads and threads on this forum but to no avail. Apologies if this has been posted time and time again!

For a couple of months now I've been thinking about going dual monitors so this has sort of motivated me into looking for new monitors. The two monitors I've been looking at buying are the two versions up from my current one (T240 and T260).

What I need to know is firstly, whether or not I would gain an increase in picture quality if I were to purchase either of the two above and secondly, is the T260 worth the huge increase in cost compared to the 240.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts