Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im planning to build a rig for the hell of it. But i need some help.

This may sound like a pretty stupid idea, but i want you guys to find old cpu parts, and send the best of what you have found. Anything will be apriciated, even your GeForce 5200 Vid cards! those r uber garbage. =P

Yeah. Once i have all the parts, ill overclock that hoe and send pictures.
In the end, you will have the option to a. Burn it down. or B. Keep it as it is.

Anything is good. As you can tell, i have no life, but i want to try to build a rig.

thanks! and dont ban me. >.<

·
Premium Member
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jori

lol uhh.. You willing to pay haha.. lol

Of corse i am willing to pay for shipping.

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
hmmm...well its a good idea, but th smallest thing i have laying around is a P4 and a 9600pro, which u arent getting...

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by RunningRioT

shipping is an issue, i will sell u my ****ty hyper x, but wotn give it to ya

Now when you say ****ty....
PM me, I need to talk to you

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by UberN00B

Hey guys, im planning to build a rig for the hell of it. But i need some help.

This may sound like a pretty stupid idea, but i want you guys to find old cpu parts, and send the best of what you have found. Anything will be apriciated, even your GeForce 5200 Vid cards! those r uber garbage. =P

Yeah. Once i have all the parts, ill overclock that hoe and send pictures.
In the end, you will have the option to a. Burn it down. or B. Keep it as it is.

Anything is good. As you can tell, i have no life, but i want to try to build a rig.

thanks! and dont ban me. >.<

I've got 3 or 4 133MHz Pentium Pros with MMX Tech, a Voodoo 3, an ATi RAGE3D II 16MB, a 2GB WD Harddrive... and probably 64MB of SDRAM (66MHz?)

·
Registered
965 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy

I've got 3 or 4 133MHz Pentium Pros with MMX Tech, a Voodoo 3, an ATi RAGE3D II 16MB, a 2GB WD Harddrive... and probably 64MB of SDRAM (66MHz?)

YES voodoo3! my first video card

2 of my friends use them to this day! lol... on there 300mhz comps ><

·
Premium Member
13,104 Posts
lol i got a bunch of **** man but its a pain in the ass to arrange shipping since i live in canada

i have a p3 733 which would be good for it, but it doesnt look like youre getting much co-operation

·
Premium Member
13,104 Posts
Operating System
P3 633Ghz

LOL man you are an "ubernoob"

and you said geforce 5200's are "uber garbage" when youre sporting something even worse

·
Registered
965 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigval

and you said geforce 5200's are "uber garbage" when youre sporting something even worse

Just noticed haha

·
Banned
1,018 Posts
i have a rage 128 pro ,broken lite on dvd drive, celeron 633, 1.2Gb laptop HDD 16Mb laptop Sodimm . But Shippin from ireland?

·
Registered
27 Posts
i have about 8 or 9 under 1 gig hdd 6 mmx 20 isa cards and 4 barbone cases with dead power supplys and also 2 lexmark printers cyrix miii and 2 mii a bag of edo ram (LOL) a dead athlon 1333 a couple of pentium 2 slots and a p3 slot and a few at power supplys these any good to you the only problem is i am shipping from uk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts