Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
64,361 Posts
Quote:

Take-Two Interactive executives said the company stood by the title, which it called "art," and promised it would eventually see a release.

''Art''....Erm no lol.

It seems they will have to edit this game rather abit for a release.

·
Premium Member
6,546 Posts
Directors-cut gonna be available?
?

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
They could do a 3rd party sell from a company in Switzerland

lol, i'm glad to hear that this is happening.

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Why was it BANNED here? I mean, I thought they would just put an AO rating on it and Wal-Mart wouldn't sell it so you'd just have to go buy it online or something...

Anyways, I guess this is fine. They'll probably make it rated M but release a download to patch the game to its original banned version lol

·
Bod ***s rock
22,857 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TriplePlay
View Post

Why was it BANNED here? I mean, I thought they would just put an AO rating on it and Wal-Mart wouldn't sell it so you'd just have to go buy it online or something...

nintendo and sony said that tey would not allow AO game on their consoles

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Hope they do something like the "Hot Coffee" thing for GTA:SA. Edit it just enough so it can be sold as M, then a couple days later release a patch for "optional" extreme gore.

Win-win right there buddy.

·
Banned
9,264 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bitemarks and bloodstains View Post
nintendo and sony said that tey would not allow AO game on their consoles
Sony said that? lol.
playstation is the console with most AO/18+ content.
lot of the stuff goes beyond good taste.

beyond sick taste too, actually.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChielScape View Post
Sony said that? lol.

such as...?

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChielScape
View Post

Sony said that? lol.

Regardless of how much content is in there, if it doesn't straight up have an AO rating on it, the world assumes its ok.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
they could sue the ESRB which would be a long battle but end up winning, collapsing the ESRB, and forcing governments move into enforcing games, therefore ruining everything game related....I would pay $100 for unedited Manhunt 2... Come on TakeTwo!!!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
How can they release a game that cannot be played. Sony and Nintendo said that they will not allow the game on thier consoles.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Black market anyone??

i was dying to get this for my PSP, pisses me off that now that i am a legal adult(21) i can't even play the games i want to anymore...

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldboy View Post
Black market anyone??

i was dying to get this for my PSP, pisses me off that now that i am a legal adult(21) i can't even play the games i want to anymore...
Hmm can't they sell it right off thier website?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SAVAGE!!!
View Post

Hmm can't they sell it right off thier website?

not for PS2/PSP/Wii since they aren't licensed and would be illegal and those respective consoles makers would sue them out the ass...BUT a PC version wouldn't need to be rated and could be uncensored....GO PC!!

·
I might have tacos tonite
22,339 Posts
Don't blame the rating systems, the game undoubtably deserved an AO rating. Blame Sony/Nentindo for not allowing an AO title on their consoles. From the sound of things, Rockstar expected the AO rating, but didn't expect Sony/Nintendo to not allow them to make an AO game for their consoles.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts