Overclock.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my avatar, that is Arn Anderson, The Enforcer, and one of the greatest legends of pro wrestling. He is not missing his arms, that is a black jacket that blends with the dark background.

So no more jokes about arms for sale in the advertisement section.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by slow'puter

So no more jokes about arms for sale in the advertisement section.

Hahaha, that's funny!

• Rep+
Reactions: xms

·
Registered
817 Posts
Bet you cant guess what mine is. There is a bigger pic in my profile if you want a better look. Oh, and it's not fire...

·
Registered
698 Posts
Its a windows 2000 background
Its either clouds or water (I say its clouds, my brother in law says its water)

·
Registered
817 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Denmor

Its a windows 2000 background
Its either clouds or water (I say its clouds, my brother in law says its water)

well then, dont I feel special.

Well, just because it's been 4min since i posted it and someone already guessed what it is. I will confirm that it is an underwater picture of a wave with colour replacment used.

·
Registered
698 Posts
My Avatar is one I found on the internet, and I thought the sight of a Pikachu bis-slapping another Pikachu was hilarious, so its now my avatar lol

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by archer_456

it almost looks like Eddie off one of the Iron Maiden covers??

Close, I got the idea for this character from EVilXP's avatar my is Evil Ernie, EvilXPs avatar is Ernie's jacket pin, the original sized pict is here.

check out the other picts of this character on the google image search engine.

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mfillpot

Close, I got the idea for this character from EVilXP's avatar my is Evil Ernie, EvilXPs avatar is Ernie's jacket pin, the original sized pict is here.

check out the other picts of this character on the google image search engine.

that is close, LOL. That would be a good cover for one of Iron Maidens albums. Eddie is one sick character. Does everyone know who I am talking about when I say Eddie?

·
Premium Member
8,743 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BSman

Bet you cant guess what mine is. There is a bigger pic in my profile if you want a better look. Oh, and it's not fire...

yours looks like a reflection of a fire on water

or maybe a pic from under water of fire or something

yeah thats the ticket

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by archer_456

that is close, LOL. That would be a good cover for one of Iron Maidens albums. Eddie is one sick character. Does everyone know who I am talking about when I say Eddie?

Yeah Eddie is a cool mascot for Iron Maden, after all they are named after a medeival torture device it is only proper that they use a corpse as their mascot.

Who ydo you think looks fiercer Eddie or Ernie?

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Evil Smily

I found it in google while looking something evil looking to use as my avatar.

Now I know the origin of my avatar though

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mfillpot

Yeah Eddie is a cool mascot for Iron Maden, after all they are named after a medeival torture device it is only proper that they use a corpse as their mascot.

Who ydo you think looks fiercer Eddie or Ernie?

Definitely Eddie, he had some wicked, down right evil pictures. I am still scared of him, LOL.

http://www.ironmaiden.com/ and click on "Albums" and check out all their covers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts