Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone! I bought a PS4 recently and invited my friends to play the God of War 4. My friend told me a his uncle bought him a controller from taobao. The price was much cheaper. Then I start to consider that if I can do this business: I can be a taobao agent and help people buy product from taobao. Then I did some research in google and I found a company called onebound technology. They provide a taobao agent system which can help customer do this kind of business. Please give me some suggestions.

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
20,834 Posts
you want us to tell you it's possible to do a thing that you already found out is possible?

wat

·
Vermin Supreme 2020
25,778 Posts
you can decipher that onebound site?

looks like a product design firm, not a taobao (chinese ebay) supply chain.

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
20,834 Posts
No, I am asking does this business make money? Do you have any experience of e-commerce?

well if it's a business I sure hope they made money :D

I went here and put in a package size of 5 pounds and measures 9x9x3 inches (2.67kg and 25 x 25 x 7.6 cm) under the category "computer peripheral" and I got two quotes, one for ¥373 ($3.42 USD) and the other for ¥399 ($3.66 USD).

Can't imagine it being all that financially viable on your own, you'd either need to charge more (and then no one would use you) or your need to charge less (and $3 is already cheap).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts